Artist Promo

Saturday, October 18, 2014

About our song Irreplaceable (feat. Nathan Brumley) from the Edifier EP

This song is about us (all children of God), each being irreplaceable in His eyes. Just as a parent may have several children, if they lose one child, that child can never be replaced by another no matter what similarities they may have. Tyde Moore considers 'Irreplaceable' to be the most suitable for radio from the new 'Edifier' EP along with Let Me Be Your Mouth, but all songs from the EP were made with radio airplay in mind. Irreplaceable is also dedicated to David Moore's brother, Kenneth Howe, who is proof that each of us are irreplaceable. Kenny died in 1992 of Leukemia and if you ask any of his family, especially his mother and David's mother, Betty... they will tell you that he can never be replaced in their hearts. If we can love someone so much, how much more can God love each of us? David wrote on Twitter, "Kenny didn't have the last name Moore, because he had a different dad, but he and my bro Vee I will always consider to be my full (not half) brothers." David Andrew Moore also has a sister, Tina Howe, but she has both the same mother and father as David.

My mom always says that I look the most like Kenny and I remind her of him. We have a lot in common... but I can NEVER replace him no matter how much in common we had. And if I died, my mother would feel the same way about me, I could not be replaced. Using this example of a parent's love, we can see that God sees each of us as irreplaceable. So, whenever God loses a child to the devil and his lies, God is in pain that we can never imagine and there is nothing He wouldn't do to get us back. We see this example when God sent His own Son Jesus to suffer and die in our stead. This is the key message of our song 'Irreplaceable.' We hope you enjoy the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, please visit our Christian Forum at www.JesuSay.com

Christian Music News