Artist Promo

Friday, November 16, 2012

Bubblews.com Review (Make Money Blogging?)

October 5, 2013 Edit: I can no longer recommend Bubblews, because the last 2 or 3 times I tried to cash out, I haven't received payment. It's a shame, it was a good site until they neglected to pay.

I'm not sure if I posted something about this site already, so if not I'll just post it again. I tested the site and their payouts before writing this review, and YES it is legit... Finally, a site that is legit and pays real money for blogging like you normally would.

How does it work? You make a post or blog there, people view it, like it or dislike it and or comment... And you get paid for each action the view, the like/dislike and the comments. I have made over $50 now on this site. All I had to do is post things that I would've posted anyway, I am not required to post advertisements for them, etc... I can say whatever I want and get paid. So, check it out I think you will like it. You can view some of my posts there at this link: http://www.bubblews.com/search?s=TydeMoore for an example of what the posts look like.

Sign up at http://www.bubblews.com and add me as a friend there, I am TydeMoore on there (big surprise lol). Hope to see you there! If you add me I will do my best to help you earn money by liking your posts, etc.

8 comments:

  1. I fear that this site is turning to a scam. I can hardly get in for some "internal error" stuff or even can't connect at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting... They've been having some server issues, I think it may be due to weather in that area because their servers are near the general area they had Hurricane Sandy. They do pay out, also their site goes faster and has less errors if you use the Google Chrome browser. If it still doesn't work, just give it about a day and try again. Hope you can get on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had doubts when I signed up with Bubblews. But after posting a few articles, I was amazed at how quickly your earnings start to grow and accumulate. I really don't know how they do it.

    I redeemed my earnings when I reached the payout threshold and I got paid via PayPal.

    The only negative thing I see in Bubblews is the rampant plagiarism and spam content. A lot of people are copying content from other sites word for word and there seems to be nothing that is being done about it.

    Also, the site has been down several times during the last few months although this issue seems to have been resolved.

    Bubblews is not a scam. It has got great potential. But they need to do something about the spammers and plagiarists in the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Site bubblews hustler and reached the minimum and did not pay me I will issue the

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marwen, most people don't have a problem and receive payments regularly from Bubblews... A few do have this issue, but most who do are in violation of the rules posted on the Bubblews Bank page. So, you should look there and be sure you didn't violate the terms.

      Delete
  5. I have recieved payments for 9 times, so bubblews is a genuine website. Ok. I have a similar post on bubblews and you can check the bubblews review and clear your doubts. http://www.webprofitguide.com/2013/01/bubblewscom-review-earn-money-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did'nt paid me hope, hope u are having a great time there.
    Bubblews Review: Scam or Not

    ReplyDelete
  7. I value the blog article.Really thank you! Great.
    Buy Vine Trial

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, please visit our Christian Forum at www.JesuSay.com

Christian Music News