Artist Promo

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Looking for Christian Artists Who Want Music Reviewed and Possible Interview

I am looking for Christian artists who need a review for their music, I will review for free... All reviews may not be good, so you cannot ask me to take it down if you don't like it. So, make sure you're confident you're going to get a good review. If you impress me I may ask you for an interview, interview will be taken one question at a time via e-mail. An example of this can be found here: http://www.bubblews.com/news/34131-interview-with-christian-australian-pianist-steven-armstrong

If you're interested e-mail me at TydeMoore"@"gmail.com (remove the quotes before e-mailing). Do not send the music before asking me to review it, so send a little information about yourself and your music in the initial e-mail and ask for a review. Then I will tell you how to send music to me (it will be sent digitally though, not physically).

The review of your music will be posted here and on the www.bubblews.com site... If you receive an interview it will be posted on the Examiner and on the Bubblews.com site. So, this is an opportunity for a lot of free promotion. You will not receive this anywhere else without paying a pretty penny. I am doing this to help artists, so please don't get offended if I give you a bad review. I am pretty good at finding good aspects of music to talk about, but that doesn't mean I'll ignore the bad parts either. My review will be unbiased, otherwise it won't be any help to anyone because nobody would take it seriously. Please understand that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, please visit our Christian Forum at www.JesuSay.com

Christian Music News